.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Free College Admissions Essays: Law, Politics, and Skepticism :: College Admissions Essays

My summer internship at United States Senator Connie Macks office, my recent volunteer efforts for a topical anesthetic school board campaign, and my previous volunteer efforts for a gubernatorial campaign are representative of my personal interests and long-range goals. My future ambitions and goals are evidence of my interests in and attraction to such subjects as law and politics. While many people consider these subjects to be uninteresting, I am fascinated by how these topics affect our society. Therefore, it is my proneness to study political science while in undergraduate school and then continue my education by attending law school and earning a degree in constitutional law. Ultimately, however, it is my desire to have a career in politics. I sincerely believe that by being actively intricate in politics, government and law, I will become better equipped to defend our Judeo-Christian faith from modern skepticism and also better competent to serve our nation. Other unr elated interests of mine include athletics, particularly cross-country running and basketball, drama, music, and reading. As far as strengths are concerned, I am honorific of others and their feelings, self-disciplined, considerate, appreciative, and goal-oriented. Also, I sincerely believe in the commandments and moral standards set forth in the Scriptures and try to live accordingly, which I hope makes me a Godly character to my peers. I wish to become even more Christlike and grow to be a man of unquestionable integrity. My weaknesses include difficulty expressing my emotions and a tendency to be a little self-conscious. I am seriously interested in Harvard due to its advocacy of traditional values and principles upon which our nation was founded.

No comments:

Post a Comment