.

Monday, February 25, 2019

Soapbox on Chavs

dont even get me started on chavs CHAV Council House Anti-social and Violent. Weve heard active them all before, and we see them on the streets all the time. We all hate them and Im here to explain why they should all be taboo and preferably incarcerated.They ar well known for their advanced linguistics and dainty attire. The first thing we notice when seeing a chav atomic number 18 their tracky bottoms or should I say their underwear, because their trousers usually hung down in the ankle region. They are usually aged active 16-22, and their stereotypical dress code would in all probability be wearing the famous snapback facing in a 90 degree angle, of course, wearing baggy fake adidas tracksuits with tonnes of fake gold jewelry which they can barely carry. These battalion are in gangs acting as if theyre 8 foot tall and built up desire a rugby player, in the corner of the McDonalds car park.I once unfortunately came into contact with one of these gangsters on my vogue walk back home from my friends house. I was half way in that location when I just looked to my left and saw some dirty unwashed scum in a hoodie. I was trying my best to avoid when he shouted at me Yo fam, ya got a cig on ya checkmate. Fam is an urban abbreviation for family I was finding to myself that how could this pathetic, low-life imbecile even think that I am his family or related to him in any potential way, whilst I didnt even bother turning his way. If you havent already seen one, they are easy to spot, just look for people with a gangster limp.Dont get me wrong, I mean Im not a judge a book by its cover kind of guy, I have reasons for why I abominate these people. Anyway its their own faults for why they are in that locating because theyve all dropped out of high-school, and ran away from home living off on government benefits. Why should we constantly pay our unnecessarily high taxes for a bunch of self-homeless townies? And Im not being sexist about this either because there are also female chavs or bankrupt known as chavettes, which quite frankly arent any better.These anti-social assort of ugly teenage girls, black and white, who usually hang around coterminous shopping centres, waiting for someone to p*** them off. There are the thick-skulled teenage girls who hang out in groups of threes on their phones, chewing maunder obnoxiously loud, with 1 earphone in acting as if they are 10 men shouting at a little chela two or three years younger than them. Then there are the 14 year old pregnant girls who will break apart their pushchair right into the back of your foot, and give you a menacing glare, equal wat u gna complain.They try to make a name out of themselves by starting fights and causing riots to get in the news to frighten the impoverished people at home. Most people are afraid of acquire out of their houses after sunset due to these bad men as they like to address themselves. Isnt it funny how the majority is scared by the minority? I suppose it adds to their gangster factor though, and also assists in making them look hard. I mean, come on, if we saw their un-matured, baby shell walking down an alley, we wouldnt exactly be scared would we? make up though they might be carrying a knife in their dismission waiting to shank you, more(prenominal) than half of them I bet wont even know how to use it.It is quite obvious where these people get the idea from, it is all these disgusting celebrities the teenage girls obviously occur celebs like Nicki Minaj and the boys attempt to imitate 50 cent and lil wayne.With all this in mind, I hope you will come to an agreement that they are a waste of space and this contagious disease should be dealt with before more of the youth in todays society catches it. So please, friends pairing me in my rebellion and together we can make chavs history.

No comments:

Post a Comment