.

Thursday, March 21, 2019

the aztecs Essay -- essays research papers fc

The AztecsIntroductionThe tribe in which I will be researching is the Aztecs tribe. I plan to find erupt the answers to the questions below.1.Where they lived?2.Their religions?3.What they ate?4.Some of their beliefs?5.What life was like? The AztecsThe Indian tribe I am studying is the Aztecs. I plan on answering questions much(prenominal) as what life was like, what they ate, how they dressed, what their religions were, and legion(predicate) another(prenominal) questions which I intended on finding out.I learned many interesting facts about the Aztecs. And a few of the most interesting facts in which I learned are that the Aztecs believed deeply in sacrifices, and would capture prisoners of another tribe of war, and would make them grow a pyramid and at the top they would have their heart skim out from their chest and burned as an offering to their gods. (Unstead, 9&10.) The Aztecs had many gods, which they believed in. The two chief gods were Oretecuhtlick and Orecihuatl. T hey were the lord and the lady of creation. They had four sons who would be the creators of the other gods. (Unstead, 8&9.) The Aztecs believed in a god for everything. There was a victuals god, a sun god, a water god, a moon god, pull down a god for their clothing. &n...

No comments:

Post a Comment